Sunday, July 15, 2007

SlideFlickr:Make Slides Out Of Flickr Photos

Recently I stumbled upon SlideFlickr which is in Beta version and it is a new flickr tool helps in making slides out of your Flickr photos. SlideFlickr will help you create and embed Flickr slide shows in less than 10 seconds."

So, I embedded a flickr set I created on my Switzerland trip photos in last December,you may check this slide here.There are set of advanced features like changing width,height,text,background,speed,logo and url.The most striking I found was adding background music.I also added one to my slides.You have choice of putting this music off.I think one can add one´s voice over as an MP3,though I did not try it on my own.

An overall cool tool.


3 comments:

Zia Rezvi said...

Fantastic! I will refer this on my blog!

Zia Rezvi said...

Hi, having tried it, I was disappointed it does not handle sets of photos within a username.

Dharm said...

But I have used it and worked for me please check here

I think you must provide just the Set name...