- Tabbed browsing: It makes surfing easy and faster.You can open as many site as you would like in adajacent tabs which are easier to manage than opening too many windows for doing continuous,smooth and hassel-free surfing.
- Popup blocking: Firefox blocks all those annoying popups which keep bothering you so much.You get a beeper/icon in the status bar showing all popups blcoked.So Firefox makes your surfing convenient and peaceful.
- Downlaod Management:A built in Download Manager helps in managing all downloads in an efficient manner.You have complete control over all finished or unfinished downloads.
- Opesnsource: Firefox is an opensource and free.It has world beating support for W3C standards like CSS, DOM, etc. Where browsers like Opera or IE may fail on a dynamic page, Firefox usually succeeds.
- Better Bookmarks and History:Firefox makes it easier to organize your Bookmark collection with its handy Bookmarks manager (Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks... menu item). Create folders to group similar items, and add annotations to remind yourself of why you bookmarked a particular item later,sorting are few of featurs. Both Bookmarks and History are available as convenient Side Bar panels for quick access. Simply hit Ctrl+B for Bookmarks, and Ctrl+H for History. Links open with a click.
- Accessible, Intelligent, Responsive : The set of shortcuts make accesibility to various features of Firefox faster.Ctrl+T opens new tab, Ctrl+K opens Google bar, Ctrl+L puts focus on location bar and Ctrl+S saves the currently open web page.
It remembers what you've filled in web forms, to make searching for things again, or filling out things like your name and address a simple process. Firefox also features a handy Password Manager that automatically fills out user-name/password fields on sites that require you to log in.
Firefox feels more responsive, pages appear on screen sooner, and there are fewer annoying lock ups. The effect is a browser that feels faster.
- Find Stuff Easier: In Firefox just say Ctrl+K which opens Google bar and searching is made easier than before.
- Simplified Privacy / Annoyance Eliminator: One can easily delete the stuff one has punched in various forms and sites, temporary files,downloaded stuff and cookies.If you're using a public or shared computer, you can also instantly clear all stored information with a single click.
- KISS (Keep It Simple and Straight-Forward): Firefox is a browser that works in the simplest and most straight-forward way out of the box. Defaults have been carefully chosen so you don't need to spend time setting up the browser. Menus and dialog boxes are kept clean and free of options that only a marginal number of people use. More Space for Pages.A great deal of importance on space for web pages in Firefox has been kept. That's why our browser has more space devoted to web pages than Internet Explorer, Opera, or Mozilla. Firefox offers 2% more space to web pages than Mozilla, 4% more than Internet Explorer, and a whopping 10% more than Opera.
Monday, June 4, 2007
Why Firefox And Not IE
Why people are fedup of IE and looking for alternative web browsers? Ask IE users about their pains. And the best alternative is FIREFOX. The ten reasons why you must have Firefox :