Get ClusterMap to display a world map on your blog or website, giving details of geographical location of all visitors to your pages.
- Visit ClusterMap website.(http://clustrmaps.com/admin)
- Register with your website URL and password sent by ClusterMap which you can change later.
- Get HTML code and paste inside your webpages/blogs.
- You can change the frequency of refresh of this service daily/weekly/monthly/never.
- It also provides Archiving facility as well as daily/weekly/monthly/yearly.